The Parent Coach Plan is our exclusive in-home child behavior program that provides parents with the information and tools that are required to establish firm, fair, consistent, and structured discipline for their children.
• Ready to eliminate your child's problem behaviors?
• Do you wish your child came with an instruction manual?
• Looking for ways to improve your parenting skills?
If so, then look no further!
The Parent Coach Plan is as close as you're going to get to an actual instruction manual for your child (the one you were never supplied with!).
• Learn to address defiant behavior constructively.
• Make negative attention-seeking a thing of the past.
• Become a calm and confident disciplinarian.
• Take the conflict and competiveness out of sibling rivalry.
• Stop your child's annoying behaviors right in their tracks!
• Eliminate rude behavior and entitled attitudes.
• Restore peace and harmony in your household.
• Put an end to anger outbursts and emotional melt-downs.
• Learn to identify sneaky and manipulative behavior.
• Clarify behavioral expectations and establish firm limits.
• Increase structure and provide better consistency.
• Promote positive, goal-oriented behavior.
• Create a fair and mutually-respectful environment for your child.
• Minimize problems at school and on the bus.
• Build a relationship with your child that you can be proud of.
Does this mean that The Parent Coach Plan will fix all of your child's behavior problems?
Of course not! We don't claim that it will.
What we DO claim is this:
The Parent Coach Plan will assist you in establishing a structured behavior management plan which will...
1. Clearly define the household rules and behavioral expectations you have for your child.
2. Motivate your child to work towards his or her pre-determined behavioral goals.
3. Hold your child accountable based on his or her ability to meet (or not meet) these goals.
This is essentially a recipe for change.
Is this unique discipline program for parents only?
Of course not!
The Parent Coach Plan has benefited many professionals, caregivers, and agencies since its inception back in 2004.
- Child therapists, family support workers, school counselors, day care owners, social workers, and even pediatricians have used this program to benefit the children and teens that they work with.
- This program has even been used as a training tool for foster parents and as a follow-up for children coming out of residential treatment.
- Imagine how helpful a program like this would be if it were offered to members of a parenting support group or as a supplement to a behavior management class.
- Church groups and MeetUp groups could have a hey-day organizing get-togethers to discuss the ideas offered in this program.
Not Just a Behavior Chart!
The Parent Coach Plan is much more than just a behavior chart. It is a comprehensive Behavior Management Plan which also contains a wealth of parenting information, advice, and tools that are easy to understand and which can be easily incorporated into any family's daily routine.
The Parent Coach Plan contains...
You won't hear about such topics as "psychoanalysis," "defense mechanisms," or "locus of control" in this program. Everything is spelled out in common terms that most anyone can identify with.
No difficult-to-understand concepts
We won't try to explain behavioral interventions that require a degree in psychology to perform. We keep it simple and straight-forward so everyone understands.
No irrelevant content
We won't waste your time with pages and pages of content that has nothing to do with your child's behavior. We do our best to address issues that are fairly general and that apply to most children.
Instead, you'll get the information and tools you need in a simple and stylish format.
Feeling less stressed and less burdened.
Experiencing a decrease in household chaos.
Taking pride in your parenting accomplishments.
Decreasing your level of frustration.
Enjoying additional "down time" and being able to relax again.
Appreciating your child more.
Additional Details of The Parent Coach Plan
• Available as a physical book or as a downloadable ebook.
• One plan covers all children in the family (simply photocopy extra pages for each child).
• Each plan can be designed to fit the specific needs of each individual child.
• Plan can be read and implemented in less than an hour (in most cases).
• Plan is designed more as a "manual" than as a book (no long chapters to read!).
• Pages are 8.5 x 11" for easy reading.
• This is not a computer program and involves no software.
...And, To Go Along With Your Behavior Program:
Along with your purchase of The Parent Coach Plan, you will receive a FREE set of the following downloadable parenting tools delivered immediately to your inbox and ready to be used within minutes! A $14.95 value...FREE!
Behavior Contracts - An exclusive set of eight pre-written behavior contracts, covering topics such as respect, responsibility, chores, character, safety, and school-related behavior. These contracts are great for all ages (over five years-old).
Behavior Chart System - This behavior chart takes things a step further by including a detailed list of expected behaviors along with a "privilege contract" that specifies the privileges and restrictions that are earned based on your child's behavior. This behavior chart is ideal for younger children but can also be used with teens and pre-teens.
Behavior Bucks - Positive reinforcement at its best! Behaviors Bucks are fun and easy to use... kids enjoy earning them as much as parents enjoy the positive behavior they bring about.
Behavior Contract Form - Our "Behavior Contract Form" is similar to the behavior contracts listed (and pictured) above; only this one is a "fill in the blank" contract. Parents can customize this contract to fit the specific needs of their child or teen.
Chore Chart - Our chore chart covers daily and weekly chores to assure no chore goes undone! Incorporate privileges (rewards) and restrictions (consequences) into the equation and this chart just might put an end to the laziness, procrastination, and excuses you've endured over the years.
Here's What Others Have Had to Say About The Parent Coach Plan:
"We've been using your program for three weeks now.
We are already seeing results. The ripple effect has been amazing!"
Samantha Bachechi - Colorado Springs, CO
"The Parent Coach Plan is the most complete gathering of
practical child behavior and discipline resources I've ever seen."
Erin Brown Conroy, M.A.
"The Parent Coach Plan written by Chris Theisen is a fantastic resource for parents and educators alike."
Julie A. Krejci, M.A., L.P.C., N.C.C.
"What a relief for us as parents! It's just the structure we needed to create boundaries
and a positive family environment. Ahh...thank you!"
"As a Counselor in a NPS school I am always looking for quick & easy interventions to use with students,
teachers & parents. I have finally found what I have been looking for with the Parent Coach Plan."
A. Golchuk, M.A. - Beaumont, California
"The Parent Coach Plan is AWESOME! My son was being discharged from the hospital and we needed to put
an action plan in place so we did not fall into the same inconsistent patterns that we now knew weren't working.
When I found the website I was so excited because it mimicked the plan he was now used to at the hospital and
had the tools to help us and gave us a place to start! Thank you!"
Shelby Viasso - Mahwah, New Jersey
"This is a wonderful program, easy to understand and implement. Everyone with a difficult child
with behavior problems will find everything so useful."
Maggie Whitehead - Umatilla, Florida
"I found The Parent Coach Plan to be a highly effective tool for parents at any stage who would like to
implement more structure and control with their children.
J. Spigelmire - Juvenile Probation Officer (Phoenix, Arizona)
"I think every family should have this program, it has done wonders for mine."
Debra Bell - Smithfield, North Carolina
"Everything was wonderful and very helpful. Every parent should get a copy!"
Tara Stevens - Sault Ste Marie, Michigan
* Each purchase comes with the FREE set of downloads listed above. Free package includes behavior contracts, behavior chart, Behavior Bucks, behavior contract form, and chore chart. All downloads are in PDF format.