Spring Break is undoubtedly a time to look forward to when you are a child or teen looking for a break from the monotony of school. Though as a parent, it might be a bit more distressing due to the planning and financial obligations that go along with arranging a fun-filled Spring Break vacation. Keep in mind that despite where you go you should always have car insurance, if you do not visit motor trade insurance online quote.
Well, if the finances aren’t there then there’s no need to fret…there are plenty of options to choose from that won’t break the bank. You can do a little research and find pretty good options so that the whole family can have a fabulous spring break.
Below is a list of 10 things that parents can do with their child (or teen) during Spring Break without needing to travel or spend a lot of 1933 double eagle money:
- Schedule a “Day in the Park.” Pack a picnic lunch and bring plenty of sports equipment, games, and other fun things to do. Don’t forget sunscreen and plenty of water.
- Spend the day at a local rec center. Rec centers have all kinds of things to do…there’s usually swimming, an open gym, a playground, various “kid-friendly” classes (usually need to sign up in advance), and other activities.
- Go for a hike or a “nature walk.”
- Go fishing.
- Have a garage sale. It isn’t too early to so! Use the money you make to go shopping or to do an activity later that day.
- “Movie Marathon.” This is an especially good idea for when the weather is not cooperating. Popcorn, candy, warm blankets, etc.
- Go on a Tour. Lots of local businesses offer tours of their facilities. Check online for places in your area that offer such tours.
- Have a “Pamper Day” or “Spa Day.” Visit a local spa or simply purchase a few supplies and do your own day of pampering.
- Play an organized game or sport. Gather the neighborhood kids (who are also off for Spring Break) and get a game of kickball, soccer, street hockey (or whatever else) going.
- Go do a paid activity. It could be mini-golf, laser tag, bowling, a movie, an arcade, or whatever else sounds fun!