1. Because they encourage and promote positive behavior.
2. Because they clarify behavioral expectations.
3. Because they are easy to use.
4. Because children learn accountability and self-discipline form them.
5. Because they outline the privileges and consequences of not meeting the expectations.
6. Because they are effective.
If you are looking for a set of prewritten, downloadable behavior contracts then please visit www.ParentCoachPlan.com or www.TeenBehaviorContracts.com. Both sites offer highly affordable behavior contract packages that cover a variety of behavioral issues and character traits. Each package also includes additional parenting tools as described on the site.
Better behavior is only a signature away!