Why try a behavior contract with your child?
- Because they promote and encourage positive behavior.
- Because they clarify behavioral expectations.
- Because they are easy to use.
- Because children learn accountability and self-discipline from them.
- Because they make privileges and consequences predictable.
- Because they create an environment that is consistent and structured.
- Because they prevent manipulation.
- Because they motivate children.
- Because they open the lines of communication between child and parent.
- Because they are effective!
If you are looking for a set of prewritten, downloadable behavior contracts then please visit www.ParentCoachPlan.com or www.TeenBehaviorContracts.com. Both sites offer highly affordable behavior contract packages that cover a variety of behavioral issues and character traits. Each package also includes additional parenting tools as described on the site.
Better behavior is only a signature away!